[NFBofSC] Washington Seminar

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 15:33:04 UTC 2021

Good Morning!

If you wish to participate in the virtual Washington seminar for NFB of SC,
please contact David Houck at 803-254-3777 or email him with a copy to me at

nfbsc at sc.rr.com <mailto:nfbsc at sc.rr.com>

and

jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>

We need representatives from each of the districts for the house. Those
folks will be supporters during the zoom event. For the house, you will only
attend the meeting the is in your district. We will have selected folks to
speak on each of the four legislative issues.

When calling or emailing, please provide your complete address so we know
exactly what district you will be in and what meeting you will attend.

For the senate, everyone is welcome to attend via zoom for support. Again,
we will have folks that will speak on each issue.

We will have a zoom meeting regarding Washington seminar to discuss the
issues, technical details and etiquette for the meetings.

The first of these meetings will be Wednesday, February 3 at 6:00 on the NFB
of SC zoom link and number. You should plan to attend these meetings before
Washington seminar if you plan to be  a supporter or speak on an issue.

The great gathering in will be Monday, February 8.. We will have no
committee or other meetings during this event.

Look forward to an amazing virtual 2021 Washington seminar with the NFB of
SC.