[NFBofSC] Support Girl Scouts, Support NFB of SC

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 18:08:00 UTC 2021

Hello All!

My daughter Kaylin, age 7, is selling girl scout cookies again this year for
$5 per box.

Kaylin has a personal goal of 250 boxes. This will help her go to girl scout
camp and other girl scout activities. She has sold over 150 boxes so far.
She has sold to several affiliates in the NFB. Thank you all for your
support of Kaylin, girl scouts, and raising money for the NFB of SC

I will personally  give a donation to the NFB of SC for at least 10% of her
total dollar sales. Another way NFB of SC can raise money! If she sells
$1,000 in sales, I will give a donation of at least $100- to NFB of SC.

I will let you all know when cookie sales are over and what we donated to
the NFB of SC as a result.

You can call or text me at 803-960-9977 or email me at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
<mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  with your selections.

Payment can be made with apple cash, Zell or pay pal direct or cash or check
to me.

Let's raise money for NFB of SC!

$5 per box

Lemonades