[NFBofSC] Positive note email messages

Steve Cook steve1967ipod at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:45:10 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Thanks to Mike Sutton for allowing me to remote into his computer and assist him with the positive note messages closing his outlook.

A workaround that I have found is when you're in your list of messages in Outlook. Instead of pressing enter to open your message, press the keystroke control or as if you were replying to the message. On Mike's computer, we were then able to read the positive note. Please give this a try and let me know if this works for you.

Thank you,