[NFBofSC] SC Caucus and Banquet Information

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Fri Jul 9 14:01:51 UTC 2021

Happy Friday!

Please join us for our SC caucus today, Friday, July 9 at 11:00 A.M.
Eastern. As a result of our caucus, we will not hold Palmetto Connects next
Thursday evening.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

If you plan to join us at the Federation Center tomorrow, Saturday at 5:00
to hear the national convention banquet, please let me know by the end of
today, Friday so that we have enough food for everyone. It is $10 per person
as we will have food catered.

Please text me at 803-960-9977 or email me at

Jennifer at successforlives.org <mailto:Jennifer at successforlives.org>

You may also call David Houck at the Center at 803-254-3777.

Nationals says dress comfortably. You may come as you are. Dressed in your
finest or relaxed. Just be appropriate with your attire! Smile!

Just under a week to get your registration money and forms in before the
price goes up for state convention. At 11:59 PM on July 15, the price for
adults will go to $100, 18 and younger to $30, virtual to $30 and college
and grad students to $60.

On July 29, our block of rooms at the Marriott in North Charleston will be
released at our contract rates and availability are not guaranteed after
that date so if you are attending in person, please insure you make a
reservation by that date to insure awesome rates and guaranteed room.

Please remember, your money and registration must be complete in order to
have your information on our final list of attendees. Thank you so much for
insuring this happens. You may ask David at the Center to assist or your
chapter president or division president or others in the affiliate. Let's
work together to insure all parts are complete. Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC