[NFBofSC] Nationals will be dropping into our banquet party at the center tonight! Super Exciting News!

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Sat Jul 10 17:42:48 UTC 2021

Hello All!

I just received an email that nationals will be dropping into our banquet
party at the center tonight during the national banquet. Please join us
virtually using the national zoom link, or if you are in town or want to
join us at the center, please join us! We are getting national recognition
from the Palmetto affiliate. Super exciting! Cannot wait to see you all
virtually or at the center!

Here is the link for the national banquet virtually.

BANQUET

Zoom meeting ID:  <https://zoom.us/j/95297977720> 952 9797 7720

7:30 PM    INVOCATION
MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Pam Allen
INTRODUCTIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
BANQUET ADDRESS: Mark Riccobono
THE THIRTEENTH ANNUAL DR. JACOB BOLOTIN AWARDS
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS