[NFBofSC] Palmetto Convention Grant deadline extended

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 17 01:26:14 UTC 2021

Hello,

Great news!  The deadline for the Palmetto convention Grant, the grant for
first-time convention attendees.   has been extended from July 15th to July
30th at 11:59 p.m.  One of the questions was slightly changed to make sure
it is clear that any of the NFB of SC members can attend; it does not only
apply to the blind members.

The question now reads .

If you are blind, do you feel that any of your hobbies are no longer
attainable due to your blindness?

If so, which ones?

I have attached the updated application.  I hope it will come through on the
list serve.   Please let me know if you have any further questions.    (803)
254-0222.

Thank you.

Shannon Cook

Shannon Cook