[NFBofSC] FW: [NABS-L] Get your NABS Nuggets Cookbook while you still can!!!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 17 12:14:19 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Logan Stenzel via NABS-L
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 4:47 PM
To: NABS-L at nfbnet.org
Cc: Logan Stenzel <stenzellogan at gmail.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] Get your NABS Nuggets Cookbook while you still can!!!

What's up students?

After an empowering week of National Convention, full of marvelous meetings and powerful presentations, NABS is fired up to serve the needs of blind students across the country. National Convention was undoubtedly food for our soul, but we all know that food for the soul isn’t enough.

That’s why NABS is thrilled to be running our NABS Nuggets Cookbook fundraiser! The cookbook is filled with delicious recipes that spotlight our students while providing literal and financial fuel for our movement.
There are over twenty scrumptious recipes, ranging from lovely lasagna to pudding pancakes! Check out the order form to grab your copy now! There is limited availability for our physical braille copies and the last day to order is August 1st, so you better get movin’ if you wanna be groovin’ in the kitchen with NABS!

Order Form: https://forms.gle/wEtMLouwHygvYuL76

Yours Truly,

Logan Stenzel