[NFBofSC] Fund-Raisers for the State Convention

Ed Bible ebible at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 20 19:15:35 UTC 2021

Hello Jennifer & Federation family,

Indeed, the NFB of SC At-Large chapter is raising funds to sponsor our
membership to attend the state convention. This is the one time the At-Large
chapter members can meet in person.

We have a raffle going on that all At-Large members are involved with, so
you can get tickets from any of our members or just contact me. One ticket
is $2 and three  for $5. The prizes are:  third place $50 in American
Express gift cards, second prize is a $100 American express gift card, and
first prize is two $100 gift cards from American Express, which means they
are good anywhere!

Jennifer gave approval for us to have the drawing the night of the banquet.
This supplies plenty of time to get your tickets. Can anyone think shopping
with American Express!

Thanks to our Federation family for their support,

Ed Bible

President of NFBofSC At-Large Chapter