[NFBofSC] NFBofSC Digest, Vol 91, Issue 26

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:13:45 UTC 2021

Good day to all I have a question I believe I saw an email in one of the digest recently about different divisions having fundraisers or selling things for the NFB convention I’ve purchased tickets to a couple of things but I was wondering about the one from the at-large group with Ed Bible if there is a way to purchase things via cash app or PayPal if you were attending virtually and also the senior division I noticed in this positive note that they’re also having a raffle thank you Lori Coley