[NFBofSC] Room Block Released at 5:00 PM Eastern on Thursday, July 29 and more information, Please read

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Thu Jul 29 03:08:40 UTC 2021

Hello All!

We are getting closer and closer to our 65th annual state convention and I
hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am.

Please, please, please, if you plan to stay at the hotel in North
Charleston, please make your reservations by 5:00 PM Eastern on Thursday,
July 29. After that date, availability and prices are not guaranteed.

Information is as follows:

We will be having our sixty-fifth NFB of SC state convention August 19-22,
2021 at the North Charleston Marriott, 4770 Goer Drive, North Charleston,
SC, 29406. It is time for all of us to begin making our reservations and
registering for our hybrid convention. You may contact the hotel directly at
843-747-1900 and let them know you are registering for the NFB of SC state
convention to receive the discounted rates.

Room rates are as follows:

Singles and doubles, $115.00 per night. Until July 29

Triples, $125.00 per night. Until July 29

Quads, $135.00 per night. Until July 29

You will also need to add sales tax which currently is 14%.

The NFB of SC block of rooms at the above rates will be good until July 29,
2021 until 5:00 PM Eastern time. After that date, the hotel will release the
rooms to the general public and we will not be guaranteed our group rate.

In the rooms, there is a small fridge according to our representative at the
hotel. A microwave is available in their market downstairs.

There is a parking lot so there should not be challenges with parking large
vehicles and vans.

I will be meeting with the hotel on Wednesday August 4 and 5 to set final
arrangements. After this date, we are committed to an awesome convention!

Palmetto Connects will be on Thursday, August 5 at 6:00 PM Eastern. Please
join us to learn about final arrangements for the convention. We will also
have our last registration drawing for those who registered between June 1
and June 30 for the convention and those who reserved a room at the Marriott
during those same dates.

Please remember to share information with members who do not receive email
so they know what is happening in our affiliate.

I will return from Rocky Bottom late on Friday. I know some of you have
tried to get in touch with me and I will return your calls and messages once
I return. Please give me an opportunity to spend the weekend with my
children. I have not seen them in a week. Right now, email is the most
reliable until Monday morning. I look forward to seeing you all on Palmetto
Connects next Thursday evening!

Make it a great weekend!