[NFBofSC] Palmetto Convention Grant

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Wed Jun 2 12:55:15 UTC 2021

Thank you to the Palmetto Grant Committee consisting of Shannon Cook,
Valerie Warrington, Loretta Green, Demetrius Williford and Derique Simon who
developed the application and criteria for the three $200 grants for
first-time attendees to our NFB of SC state convention in person.

See attached information. You may also contact David Houck at the Center for
copies.

Please contact Shannon Cook, chair of the committee with any questions about
the application or status of your application once submitted.

Let's obtain more sponsorships and raise more money so we can offer more
grants next year!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC