[NFBofSC] Nominations for State Convention

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jun 5 15:57:46 UTC 2021

Hello All!

We are accepting nominations for employer of the year, educator of the year
and the Donald C Capps award. Nominations for Educator of the year will be
sent to Marty McKenzie, Employer of the Year to Steve Cook and the Donald C
Capps to David Houck.

The Donald C Capps will recognize a sighted or blind member in our affiliate
since we no longer distinguish between the two. A member is a member and the
most important role in our organization.

Please get your nominations in by August 2!

Please include why you feel this individual or business deserves these
awards.

Have an awesome Saturday!