[NFBofSC] Marriott Room Reservations, filling up for August 19

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Tue Jun 8 20:19:01 UTC 2021

Hello All!

I have just increased our reservations for August 19 by ten rooms. If you
plan to stay August 19 and check out August 22, please make your room
reservations ASAP as once those ten rooms for August 19 go, we may not be
able to increase again.

Also, if you plan to stay the 22 or 23, please let me know as we need to
insure we have enough rooms at our current contract rate of $115 plus 14%
tax for singles and doubles.

Thank you all! We currently have 24 rooms booked for August 19 with ten more
opening, 39 for August 20 and 21.

What an awesome start! We are going to have a fantastic convention.