[NFBofSC] Menus4ALL Focus Groups

david Rebocho drnfbsc at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 13:43:42 UTC 2021

Morning everyone

I’ve had the pleasure of personal meeting this group few years ago at national convention. And it’s a wonderful group that has menus that are completely accessible and I wanted to share this email they have sent to me regarding having a zoom call for a focus group and I feel many of us can benefit from this. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this email and hopefully call into it.

David Rebocho
President
Sports/Rec Division
National Federation of the Blind