[NFBofSC] All about National Convention please read

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Fri Jun 18 16:01:43 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Below, you will find links to the national convention schedules for each
day.

I request that our chapter, division and other meetings not happen during
this week if it falls into hours of the convention. This is a time to attend
the national convention and learn about the NFB and its resources. If you
have a meeting scheduled during this week, please insure it is not during
the hours of the NFB national convention. All meetings can be postponed to
other months, days, or times.

I appreciate you adhering to this request. Nationals does not want other
things going on this week during convention.

BTW, I did send in our banquet request so hopefully, they will drop into our
party which will be held at the Federation Center, Saturday night, July 10
from 5:00 until the banquet is over. We invite everyone. Food will be
brought in from the outside.

All about National Convention Site

https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention?q=get-involved%2Fnational-c
onvention