[NFBofSC] One Voice: Stronger Together #NFB21 Concert Promo - YouTube

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Jun 19 19:02:12 UTC 2021

We present One Voice, a fundraising #NFB21 concert with our Performing Arts Division and sponsored by Supersense. Join us Tuesday, July 6, at 8:00 p.m. eastern to watch blind performers showcase their abilities on our virtual stage.  Enjoy a night of performance and support our work changing what it means to be blind one stage at a time.  Ticket sales are opening June 21, so mark your calendars. Here is a snapshot of what to expect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwjTGgMlag <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwjTGgMlag&feature=youtu.be> &feature=youtu.be