[NFBofSC] Special women’s history month tribute

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 14:23:22 UTC 2021

Good morning, the Lee County chapter of the NF B of SC cordially invite you to join them as they salute the women of the national Federation of the blind of South Carolina this special event will be held on a Sunday, March 14 at 7:00 PM.  We are asking that all NF B of SC ladies be in attendance and everyone else to join them.  As we celebrate women’s history month

We hope to see you there and we thank you in advance.