[NFBofSC] Roger Webb's father

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 06:31:45 UTC 2021

My condolences, Rodger.

Justin

From: NFBofSC [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Shannon Cook via NFBofSC
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2021 12:38 AM
To: NFB of South Carolina Mailing List <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Shannon Cook <coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBofSC] Roger Webb's father

Roger, we are so sorry to hear of you losing your father too. COVID is a terrible disease that attacks people and takes him away from those of us who love them most. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family as you adjust to the loss.

Be kinder than you feel,

She/Her/Hers

Shannon Cook

On Mar 20, 2021, at 9:26 AM, Melanie Torrance via NFBofSC <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbofsc at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Roger Webb's father passed away on Friday about 8:00 PM.  He suffered from some side effects of COVID and had respiratory and heart problems. Let's keep Roger and family in our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from Melanie's i phone

If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to any of the following within the NFB of SC, please click the below link.  NFB of SC, Federation Center of the Blind, Chapter, or Division.  Your support is appreciated!
http://nfbofsc.org/donations/
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBofSC:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbofsc_nfbnet.org/coffeequeensc1%40sc.rr.com