[NFBofSC] Prayers for Shannon Cook and Her Family

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 06:49:41 UTC 2021

Absolutely.

Hang in there.

Justin

From: NFBofSC [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Shannon Cook
via NFBofSC
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 2:46 AM
To: 'NFB of South Carolina Mailing List' <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Shannon Cook <coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBofSC] Prayers for Shannon Cook and Her Family

Dear Federation Family,

I wanted to thank you all for the outpouring of love and support you
expressed to us during the loss of my Dad and the messages, texts, and
prayers we may never know were prayed for our healing. Many of you know that
we became ill with COVID the week after my Dad's service, which threw us for
a loop for another couple of weeks.  Steve and I are still having lingering
symptoms, but are no longer actively sick.  We have now been able to return
to work.   I am trying to contact you all to express my heartfelt thanks for
your kind gestures, but COVID has made that effort much delayed.  If you
have quietly said prayers for us, know that our greatest appreciation is
sent to you.  It is at times like this when we learn to appreciate all of
the people in our lives. Whether you are a close friend, a new friend, a
long-term friend,  or someone that we speak to on our Zoom calls, our
gratitude cannot be adequately expressed.  We know that God is greater than
the highest highs and the lowest lows.  Though we are heartbroken for our
own loss, we are uplifted for Dad's heavenly journey.

With Gratitude,

Shannon and Steve Cook