[NFBofSC] Ernest Bradley "Brad" McKenzie Obituary and Service Information

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Wed Mar 24 20:50:27 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon All,

Please see the link below for my brother's obituary.  Anyone who wishes to send memorials to Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference Center of the Blind or the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina are welcome to do so.

https://www.carolinafuneralhome.org/obituary/Brad-McKenzie

I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers sent our way.  Everyone has been so good to us!  Please continue to remember us as we lay Brad to rest tomorrow afternoon.

My Best,

Marty