[NFBofSC] Action Items

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Wed Mar 31 17:37:29 UTC 2021

Hello All!

I would love to share some action items with all of you for the NFB of SC
and others that wish to participate with our affiliate.

March 31, 2021 All chapter presidents, division presidents and board members
of NFB of SC, Federation Center and Rocky Bottom complete registration for
Rainn training. Please contact David Houck at 803-254-3777 if you need
assistance completing this form. It is mandatory by nationals! Once you have
registered, please send me an email or have David send me an email with your
date and time. Thank you for your attention to this very important event
held by nationals.

April 1

Palmetto Connects, 6 PM Eastern

Join President Bazer to learn about the happenings in the NFB of SC and how
you can get involved. Everyone from everywhere is welcome!

April 2-4

Happy Easter to those that celebrate. I hope all of you make time for
yourself and are able to spend time with your friends and family.

April 10 Leadership Seminar

Please register for our annual leadership seminar by April 7 to be entered
into one of four $50 gift card drawings. Must be present to win. Call or
email David Houck to record your attendance on zoom or in-person at
803-254-3777 or email him at

Nfbsc at sc.rr.com <mailto:Nfbsc at sc.rr.com>

Everyone is welcome from everywhere, all affiliates! You don't have to be a
leader to attend. Everyone has the potential of being a leader.

April 15 Palmetto Connects, 6 PM Eastern

Join President Bazer as we share happenings in the NFB of SC and how to get
involved. All are welcome from anyone, all affiliates!

April 16 8 PM Eastern Trivia Night

All are welcome from everywhere to participate, all affiliates. Call Steve
Cook at 803-254-0222 or email him at

cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>

to add you to a team if you wish to participate.

April 17 Meet the Blind Committee Event

See details in Positive Note or contact Demetrius Williford for more
information. Held via zoom.

SUN Shares Goal

NFB of SC is 13 in SUN. We would like to be in the top 5 and believe we have
a great chance. We will be sending in all contributions from SUN to
nationals by the end of April. If you would like to contribute, you may do
so using our pay pal link on

www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org>

Or you can send a check made to NFB of SC with SUN in the memo line. Each
share is $10 so if you wish to give five shares, the total would be $50.
Please remember if you are paying through Pay Pal to donate a little extra
so that we can include ethe full amount as Pay Pal charges a small admin fee
of 3%.

May 31 Deadline for PAC Plan Competition

If you get on the PAC Plan or increase your PAC, you will be entered into a
$100 drawing. Must increase and jump on by May 31. For more information see
the Positive Note or call David Houck at 803-254-3777 for more information.

South Carolina is in 13th place. Our goal is in the top 10. Let's work hard
to destroy this goal!

We look forward to all of you participating in these events in the Palmetto
State. We welcome those in SC and all other affiliates to join us! Have a
great rest of your day and the last day of March!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC

803-960-9977