[NFBofSC] Just a Friendly Reminder, Committee Notes need to be Sent to Me After Each Meeting

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sat May 15 05:49:29 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Notes from each committee meeting should be emailed to me at
jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  after each meeting. Since it
is difficult for me to attend all committee meetings, this gives me an idea
of what is happening on each committee, and it allows me to report to all of
the members what is going on. I want to be as transparent to all of you as I
can; for all of us to know what is going on around the state within
chapters, divisions, and committees.

Thank you for your help with this. Please assign a person on your committee
to have these notes sent to me after each committee meeting. I appreciate
all of you and your help very much!