[NFBofSC] Melissa Riccobono

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon May 17 00:43:29 UTC 2021

Hi All,

If you missed the Columbia Chapter meeting of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC on Thursday, you missed an awesome meeting! Melissa Riccobono
was our special speaker and she spoke on Mother's Day. I have added her part
of the program to the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
podcast for listening pleasure!

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own
podcast. Using your favorite podcast platform, just search for National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. If you have suggestions for the
podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at  <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call/Text at 803 260 1292.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC