[NFBofSC] State convention Sponsorship letter on Letterhead

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Tue May 18 10:25:19 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Attached, you will find our state convention sponsorship letter on letterhead. All presidents of chapters and divisions will receive one copy in the mail.

If you need additional copies, please call David at the Center at 803-254-3777. If you are not a president, but would like copies to distribute, please let David know.

Let’s raise $15,000 in sponsorships for our 65th annual state convention.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC