[NFBofSC] Convention Transportation

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri May 21 21:08:46 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I am glad we can all pull together to assist others with transportation to
and from the Charleston State Convention! One thing we need to do in order
to have a head count from different parts of the state is to go ahead and
fill out the registration form. We have until July 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM
eastern to pay before the price goes up.

Lets take a look at transportation from the Lions point of view. Jennifer
calls up the Lions club in the up state in my example. Once Jennifer
explains to the person that we would like assistance with transportation in
getting blind members to our State Convention in Charleston. More than
likely their next question will be how many from the up state area? If
people do not register and inform Jennifer that they need transportation,
then the Lions may say please give me a call back and let me know once you
have a number.

Thanks all and let's all work together to build the National Federation of
the Blind of SC!

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the
Blind of SC on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents
of Blind Children

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

between blind people and our dreams.