[NFBofSC] Attention all we care committee members!!!

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 20:02:13 UTC 2021

Attention all we care committee members!!!
We all, as members, agreed to donate $30 so that we could bless a child
this coming Christmas. However, life happened, and due to unforeseen
circumstances, we were unable to fulfill our goal. Fortunately, it’s not
too late to bless a precious child, who may not otherwise get anything for
Christmas.
So, with that being said, if you would still like to contribute to this
cause, please cash app Dorothy Barksdale at
$DBarksdale1951
Or visit our nfb.org website and utilize the PayPal app. In the memo,
please note we care committee
In addition, if any of our South Carolina affiliate members would like to
be a blessing, feel free to do so at either of the two above options.
No donation is too small
The deadline for all contributions is December 1, 2021.
Thank you so much and may God bless you!
Chairperson Dorothy Barksdale