[NFBofSC] Statewide Seminar January 8

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Thu Nov 11 14:50:58 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Our 2022 statewide seminar will be held Saturday, January 8 from 10-4 at the
Federation Center.

If you plan to attend, please call or email David Houck at 803-254-3777.

If you plan to have drawings or fundraisers during this event, please let me
know and I will include on the listserv and in the Positive Note.

If your division or committee would like to present in a fun and informative
way, please let me know as I am working on the agenda. If you have
additional suggestions, I would love to hear them.

We will have Rocky Bottom and NFB of SC board meetings during lunch from
12:15 until 1:45. A free lunch will be provided for all attendees.

Looking forward to another awesome seminar of the NFB of SC!