[NFBofSC] Marriott Fundraiser get your tickets in

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Fri Nov 12 14:05:58 UTC 2021

Hello All!

I am excited we will be drawing the winner of the Marriott fundraiser on
Thursday, November 18 at 6:00 PM Eastern during Palmetto Connects. Get your
tickets in by Thursday. 1 for $10 and 3 for $25. Can pay using check to NFB
of SC or you may pay using pay pal on our site.

I have bought 24 tickets. This voucher is good until September 1, 2022 so
can be used as a get away or at the state convention that will be held
August 25-28 in North Charleston.

www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org>

Thank you for supporting the NFB of SC!