[NFBofSC] Prayers for Herdisene Mcintyre, Lee County chapter member

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Mon Nov 15 12:52:21 UTC 2021

Praying

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBofSC <nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Linda Dizzley via
NFBofSC
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 7:50 AM
To: nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
Cc: Linda Dizzley <ldizzley at hotmail.com>
Subject: [NFBofSC] Prayers for Herdisene Mcintyre, Lee County chapter member

Good morning all, I am asking for your prayer for our Lee County chapter
member, Herdisene Mcintyre Who is our public relations coordinator.  she was
on her way back to South Carolina from Maryland when she had a stroke and is
presently paralyzed on her right side.

She is hospitalized in Maryland at the moment

Thank you.

Linda Dizzley
Lee County chapter president