[NFBofSC] FW: Tactile Art Club Reminder Today at 5pm MST - Thanksgiving Centerpiece

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 11:01:17 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone!
Here is a quick reminder to join us for the Tactile Art Club today (Tuesday, Nov 16) at 4pm Pacific /  5pm MT /  6pm CT / 7pm ET, where we will have our beloved tactile art expert, Ann Cunningham <https://acunningham.com/>  walk us through making a creative centerpiece and celebrate Thanksgiving. Please refer to the email below for materials required for this project. It's going to be a fun TAC meeting.
I'm thankful to you all and can't wait to create together!  Hope to see you there.
Warm regards,
Rishika

*****
Zoom Link for Tactile Art Club - Thanksgiving Centerpiece

Time: Nov 16, 2021 05:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81047297913?pwd=QWVoNFQxdGprR0YwakZyWGpqeVpmUT09

Meeting ID: 810 4729 7913

Passcode: 611480

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81047297913#,,,,*611480# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81047297913#,,,,*611480# US (Houston)