[NFBofSC] Sports Rec Fundraiser

david Rebocho drnfbsc at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 00:56:48 UTC 2021

Good evening all my awesome South Carolina NFB members and family

The sports and Rec division is putting on a fundraiser during state wide seminar.

We are working to put together 2 nice large gift basket box and we are looking to fill it with all kinds of braille and large print based games cards puzzles crafting items knitting sewing cooking gardening painting health care fitness. Anything in these area or others Mather you have extra of these and one is in good condition. We welcome donations from anyone. Please email me directly at drnfbsc at yahoo.com

Thank you all so much
Best wishes
Happy Thanksgiving
God Bless