[NFBofSC] You are Invited to fun, Fellowship and Food and it is all free!

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Sat Nov 27 17:26:56 UTC 2021

Hello Federation Family!

You are cordially invited to fun, fellowship and food and more fun in my
home in West Columbia, Saturday, December 11 from 2:00 until 9:00. You may
drop in or stay for the entire time. We will have food, music, laughter, and
loads of fun!

I want to celebrate the accomplishments of the affiliate, get to know me
better on a personal level and just enjoy ourselves in my home.

If you plan to attend, please let me know by Thursday, November 9th! I look
forward to happiness and laughter on Derby Drive!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC

803-960-9977