[NFBofSC] You are Invited to fun, Fellowship and Food and it is all free!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 27 20:53:15 UTC 2021

Hi Jennifer,

Steve and Shannon will be coming. I hope you will still except our RSVP? In
the below message. You say to let you know by Thursday, November 9. LOL

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
SC

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4awrn7eddQ&t=16s> Click here to view the
National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA!

The National Federation of the Blind creates and distributes several
publications and audio reports to inform both our membership and our friends
about the true nature of blindness, issues of interest to the blind, NFB
news and action items, and the many important stories we share.

 <https://www.nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media> Click here to read
more about Publications and Media from the NFB!