[NFBofSC] Honor Holiday Heroes on #GivingTuesday

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 30 10:52:53 UTC 2021

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/nfb-logo-for-email-template.jpg>

When You Give, We Create More Opportunities for Blind People

Thank you very much for your support of the National Federation of the Blind. Together we are sharing the gifts of confidence, literacy, education, and independence with the next generation of blind people.

One of our members shared how learning Braille from the National Federation of the Blind has helped her become successful in a career that previously would have been off-limits to a blind person:

If you have Braille or other tactile tools in hand going into class or into a work environment, you are better prepared and on an even playing field with your peers.

Today is #GivingTuesday, and we hope you will celebrate the achievements of blind Americans by giving a gift <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23719&qid=6461150>  in honor of a holiday hero who has overcome obstacles and is living the life they want.

  <https://nfb.org/sites/default/files/civicrm/persist/contribute/images/Thank%20you%20for%20making%20a%20difference.jpg>

We could not do this critical work without our many generous supporters. Please contribute online <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23719&qid=6461150> , email us at outreach at nfb.org <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23720&qid=6461150> , or call 410-659-9314, extension 2422 to learn about more ways you can further your impact. Thank you for your ongoing generosity.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23721&qid=6461150>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23722&qid=6461150>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23723&qid=6461150>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23724&qid=6461150>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23725&qid=6461150>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23726&qid=6461150>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314