[NFBofSC] 2022 Membership in the NFB of SC

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Fri Oct 1 03:13:58 UTC 2021

Hi Federation Family & Friends!

The National Federation of the Blind of SC now has our 2022 Membership Form
on our website at www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org> . When you fill
out this form, you will receive a copy of the information you entered if you
provided your personal Email address. If you are assisting someone with the
form that does not have an Email address, feel free to use
steve at nfbsc.onmicrosoft.com <mailto:steve at nfbsc.onmicrosoft.com>  in the
Email field. Once you click on the submit button, you are taken to the
Donations page in which you can choose to pay your $10 state dues using the
NFB of South Carolina State Affiliate secure Pay Pal button.

https://nfbofsc.org/2022-membership-form/

If you have any questions or need assistance with the above process, please
call Steve Cook at 803 260 1292. If I am unable to take your call, I will
call you back when I am available.

Please remember dues should be received by December 31, 2021.

Thank you to those that have submitted their membership form and dues for
2022.