[NFBofSC] NFB of SC Latest PSA!

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Sat Oct 2 00:20:50 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Below, you will find our newest PSA. I want to thank WISTV in Columbia for
the production of this video.

We are working on an audio description of the video. While individuals are
speaking, photos are being shown of our affiliate.

We will use this video with geofencing and our PR committee will use it for
getting the word out about our organization.

Any one is welcome to use this video. We will have it added to our website
and a thirty second video will be used to capture someone's attention.

If you have ideas of places, organizations, businesses, people that we
should market, please let us know.

https://youtu.be/NagMRuRHGdo

 <https://youtu.be/NagMRuRHGdo>

NFBofSC Long Form 93021 <https://youtu.be/NagMRuRHGdo>