[NFBofSC] Tech Meeting

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 28 22:03:46 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Due to the request in the below message, the CSTD meeting for tonight will
be rescheduled.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
SC

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

Click here to view the National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4awrn7eddQ&t=16s>

The National Federation of the Blind creates and distributes several
publications and audio reports to inform both our membership and our friends
about the true nature of blindness, issues of interest to the blind, NFB
news and action items, and the many important stories we share.

Click here to read more about Publications and Media from the NFB!
<https://www.nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media>

Thursday at 8:00, need you all to call house and Senators for SC tomorrow
about ATAA