[NFBofSC] Jean Sutton

charleseblack126 at gmail.com charleseblack126 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 15:14:40 UTC 2021

I lift my prayers up to a good woman with an excellent voice and a meek
demeanor, get well soon. Black, Charles E. MS. Charleseblack126 at gmail.com
-----Original Message----- From: NFBofSC On Behalf Of Doug Hudson via
NFBofSC Sent: Saturday, September 4, 2021 7:59 PM To: 'NFB of South Carolina
Mailing List' Cc: Doug Hudson Subject: Re: [NFBofSC] Jean Sutton I just saw
her Friday night. Praying. -----Original Message----- From: NFBofSC