[NFBofSC] HOMECOMING AND ALUMNI HAVE BEEN CANCELLED for SCSDB

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Mon Sep 6 22:04:30 UTC 2021

>From anthony Nelson!

From: anthony nelson <anthonynelson05 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 6, 2021 2:14 PM
To: jennifer at successforlives.org
Subject: HOMECOMING AND ALUMNI HAVE BEEN CANCELLED

Hello Jennifer

I just posted the message below for the 2021 Homecoming at SCSDB.  Please announce it on your platform for me.

Thank you

Anthony Nelson

URGENT!!

The 2021 SCSDB Homecoming football and activities have been cancelled.  The Blind Alumni meeting and activities have been cancelled also.

But, if you want to have a weekend with friends and family or just got away: you can still book a room at the Holiday Inn West Gate. Remember to tell the representative that you are with the Cedar Spring Blind Alumni, so you can get the discount rate.

You can still place your order for the Green Hornet jacket, text or leave a message for Magdalene Floyd at 8039204433

We hope that 2022 will be back to normal and we will have the games and activities at SCSDB.  We will be looking forward to seeing you Next year!!