[NFBofSC] Anderson Chapter Blind Equality Achievement Month Events, formally Meet the Blind

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Sun Sep 19 16:45:44 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Thank you to the Anderson chapter for making the affiliate aware of their
BEAM, Blind Equality Achievement Month events, formally Meet the Blind.

Please see president, Williford's note below.

If your chapter or division is having a BEAM event, please let us know.

We will be having two events for blind awareness month. The first event will
take place on October 2, 2021 at the hours of 10 AM until 3 PM at the
American Legion on 1301 E. Greenville St., Anderson SC 29621. This event
will be our very first open house that will give the general public some
insight on what we do in the national Federation of the blind. The second of
it will be our walk on October 9 at Christopher Taylor park at the Anderson
Civic Center which is located 3027 Martin Luther King Blvd., Anderson South
Carolina 29625. Everyone is invited we hope to see Summer our Federation is
there at one of the two events. If anyone needs further information they can
call me or email me.