[NFBofSC] Stuttgart indormation request:

Vicki Phillips xpirate412 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 18:31:02 UTC 2021

Would probably be  peculiar to Germany; NFB is U.S. I know there is a world blind union, but beyond that I can’t say.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2021, at 2:12 PM, Charles Black via NFBofSC <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi:

Can you get me some information on NFB in Stuttgart Germany?  I am
there and wish to make contact with a chapter in that area. Thanks.

--
Charles E. Black, MS.
charleseblack126 at gmail.com