[NFBofSC] SC Serious Weather, Let's check on our Federation Family and other blind friends

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:18:18 UTC 2022

Hello All!

We are having serious weather in SC. Tornadoes popping up everywhere. High
winds, heavy rain, power outages and so much more.

If you are able, please check on our Federation Family and friends with a
call or a text or however you can reach out in a safe manner.

If someone needs our Federation Family and has experienced loss or damages
due to the serious weather in SC, please reach out to me at 803-960-9977.

Praying all of you are safe.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC