[NFBofSC] FW: Talking Medical Medical Device for the Blind application.

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 17:02:45 UTC 2022

Thanks David,

This is great.  We do still have a lot of talking medical devices to distribute prior to the end of June.  If the Federation Center can award the ones allocated for the rest of this period, we will be eligible to get another installment beginning in July to go through June 2023.  Please help us

Please help us spread the word.  The recipient does not have to be an NFB of SC member.  They just have to be blind and live in SC.

Shannon Cook

Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness.