[NFBofSC] Special Announcement: Cherokee chapter meeting!

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:40:46 UTC 2022

Hello, all.
The Cherokee county chapter will have its monthly meeting this Saturday at
10am at the Senior Center at 499 W. Rutledge Ave. in Gaffney in-person and
via phone at the dial-in number listed below. Our spotlight topic for this
meeting is mental health. We will have a feature speaker who is a
professional in this field and will bring some pertinent information
pertaining to this very often avoided, yet crucial aspect of everyone's
life. For those coming in-person, there will also be a small home-style
meal to enjoy as well, with each chapter family contributing a dish. We
wanted to extend the invitation for our neighboring chapters and members
that might live within driving distance to come in- person and to everyone
else across the state via phone. We hope to also have visitors with us as
well.

Dial-in info:
The dial-in access is through freeconference.com at
1-605-475-4120
Access code: 6524057

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!