[NFBofSC] Anyone interested in art? Read on!

Sarah Massengale skmassengale at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:52:59 UTC 2022

Good morning, all,

I just wanted to echo Nancy’s support of this.  It’s  a really cool opportunity.  I had a chance to help develop the tour and give guidance on sensitivity to blindness along with some of my colleagues at Able SC, and Cali Sandel and I were able to do a test run of the tour as well.  If you have any interest in art, this is definitely the perfect opportunity for you.  If you have any questions, absolutely feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,
Sarah