[NFBofSC] Next weeks radio show, you won’t want to miss it!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 16 13:22:23 UTC 2022

The below message is from our friends in Ohio!

Good morning in FB of Ohio family,

I am very excited to let all of you know about our upcoming radio show next Wednesday, April 20, at 11 o’clock on Voicecorps. This month, I will have two guest that you will not want to miss. I am sure that all of you heard about the blind driver challenge. I also am sure that most of you heard President Riccobono talking about a Federationists who broke the Guinness world record for a blindfolded driver two weeks ago. This is very exciting, and it puts the abilities of the blind in the forefront. So, as my guest this month, I will welcome Chris Danielson, public relations director for the NFB, and Guinness world record holder Dan Parker, who was the driver  of the car that broke the record. The show will be Wednesday at 11 and you can listen by going to voicecorps.org or by enabling the voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. I hope everybody will listen. And hear about how this record was achieved, the history behind the blind drivers challenge, and what it could mean to all of us.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com