[NFBofSC] Lee County chapter bowling outing

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 17 17:33:35 UTC 2022

The Lee County Chapter of the national Federation of the blind of South Carolina Will be hosting it’s second “Bowling Day Outing “  on Saturday, July 16 at 1:00 PM afterwords, we will gather together at a local restaurant to have a great Meal The cost of the bowling will be $10. which will include your shoes, bowling ball in two hours  of bowling   The meal is separate in order to reserve a room large enough to accommodate, please let me know or any member of the Lee County Chapter know if you are interested in attending. you may call 803-459-4585 or you may email Linda Dizzley at ldizzley at hotmail.com>

we hope to see you there!