[NFBofSC] Sports Rec quick meeting

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 20:54:06 UTC 2022

Hi David,

What is the time and date?

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Click here to view the National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA!

The National Federation of the Blind creates and distributes several publications and audio reports to inform both our membership and our friends about the true nature of blindness, issues of interest to the blind, NFB news and action items, and the many important stories we share.
Click here to read more about Publications and Media from the NFB!