[NFBofSC] Join the Communities of Faith Division Tonight at 6:00 PM EDT

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:25:03 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, all!

I hope this message finds you well.

Kris, Anna, and myself would love to see you at tonight's Communities of
Faith meeting, taking place at 6:00 PM.

We plan to discuss holiday traditions that we hold near and dear to our
hearts as a way to build our community.

If you're interested in joining us, use the below info:

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

To better understand the purpose of our division, we encourage you to review
the below section from our Constitution:

ARTICLE II. PURPOSE

The purpose of this division shall be to encourage and support blind people
in the pursuit of religious callings; to assist in their inclusion in
communities of faith; to provide a vehicle for collective action; and to do
such things, and to take such actions, in furtherance of the goals of the
National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina.

If you feel passionate about our purpose and have not yet become a member of
our division, we invite you to do so by submitting your dues in the amount
of $5 using the affiliate's PayPal or by sending a check directly to the
Federation Center. Please be sure to note your "Communities of Faith dues"
in the notation line. If you need any assistance with this process, please
reach out to me directly.

We welcome any questions you may have at this time and hope to see you this
evening!

Elizabeth