[NFBofSC] Convention Reminders

Andrew Adams adams.andrewd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:41:35 UTC 2022

Thanks! There are two answers, if you register for the convention already there were two sets of registration forms the first said that was sent out did not have the lunch option on there which you should have received an email from Steve Cook asking if you preferred a turkey or ham sub the second said a registration had the sub choices on there to choose from while you completed your registration form. The next answer is if you have not done your registration I’ll advise you to go ahead and do that before the deadline

Andrew D. Adams
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.”